1. Beyond Pedaling: Spin your heart out 12 times in December and receive a deal to use in the new year. Also, starting December 12th, Beyond Pedaling will announce a special deal daily until Christmas Eve. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram to see the deal of the day.
For newbies, the first class is free and single classes are $22 or purchase five rides for $100. Check out the schedule here.
Address: 6814 Snider Plaza University Park, Texas 75205
2. City Surf Fitness: Attend 12 CSF classes in December and get a City Surf Christmas goodie bag. As part of CSF’s own 12 days of Christmas workout challenge (two start dates 12/12 and 12/17), the fastest to complete 12 days of exercises will win one year of membership.
City Surf Fitness is also partnering with the Standard Pour in Uptown and bringing you their “Surf n Turf” event that takes place the first Sunday of every month. For $35, you get to attend a class (restrictions apply) and one entree and bottomless mimosa to reward yourself for all the hard work.
For newbies, the first class is free and/or purchase the intro package for two weeks of unlimited classes for $20. After that, drop-in classes are $15 a pop and other pricing packages can be found here. Email email@example.com for questions or more details.
Address: 2805 Allen St Dallas, TX 75204
3. Burn Cardio Studio: If you want to mix up your workouts and need a good way to burn calories, Burn Cardio Studio is offering $10 classes to help you maintain your goals or jumpstart them. Chose from six different types of workouts including spin, TRX, yoga, barre, and more. A little birdie also told me Burn Cardio will be offering free classes in January. Sign up to be the first to know how you can stick to those New Year’s resolutions.
For newbies, the first class is free and single classes are $20 (so take advantage of the $10 per class deal if you can). Once the promo is over, classes go back to $20 and other pricing packages can be found here,
Address: 18352 Dallas Parkway. Suite 140 Dallas, TX, 75287 (Frankford Rd. & Tollway, next to Albertsons)
4. Dallas Fit Body Boot Camp: DallasFBBC is offering a five week training program called Zero Pound Holiday Fitness Challenge for $97. Attend unlimited half hour HIIT classes during the five weeks. You also get a guide to help you through the holidays and allows you to maintain and indulge. Feel free to attend back-to-back classes to get a more intense workout if that’s your thing. Sign up starts now and ends Sat, Dec. 13th.
If you are interested in checking out DFBBC before signing up for the five week plan, the first two sessions are free. For 2015, keep a lookout. Dallas fitness blogger and instructor GritbyBrit will be opening her Dallas Grit Fitness studio alongside DallasFBBC. The grand opening week is January 19 – 23. There will be free classes all week! Book them here.
Address: 3821 Ross Ave, Dallas, TX 75204
5. bodybar studio + Katy Trail Crossfit: bodybar studio is teaming up with KT Crossfit to offer two weeks of unlimited classes for $99. Attend classes at any of the three bodybar locations in Dallas or the KT Crossfit location. The Home for the Holidays promo starts now and ends Jan. 1, 2015.
For newbies, the first class is $18 or you can try the intro package for a week of unlimited classes for $75. For members, classes typically cost $30 each. BUT, because I heart you, if you use promo code HOLIDAYS, you can get your first class for free!
Also, follow bodybar on Instagram and Facebook for their 12 days of bodybar fitness flash deals. There may be deals on classes, clothes, and other fitness foods and drinks.
Dallas: 4514 Travis St. Suite 125 Dallas, Texas 75204
Plano: 1900 Preston Road, Suite 269 Plano, Texas 75093
North Dallas (located in TELOS): 13701 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75240
Address: 5726 Belmont Ave. Dallas, TX 75206
7. Studio 6 Fitness: Studio 6 is a Pilates, barre, and yoga studio that is offering a discount for the six session package for new members. The six session package is usually priced at $150, but you can get it for $99. Studio 6 is also offering an unlimited month for $150 with a 3 month minimum commitment. That promo expires at the beginning of the year. Students get a special discount of $15 for one class or can purchase six sessions for $75.
To score a free class at either of the Studio 6 locations, use promo code “switchto6”.
Preston Forest: 11909 Preston Road, Suite 1412 Dallas, TX 75230
Park Lane: 8180 Park Lane, Suite 343 Dallas, TX 75231
8. Zumba Rocks!: This Zumba studio is offering new clients a two month membership for $25. The sale starts Friday Dec. 5th through Monday, Dec. 7th. There are six locations throughout the Dallas metroplex. Zumba Rocks will celebrate the opening of the sixth location this weekend with in McKinney. If you want to check out what they are all about, the grand opening will host a three hour zumbathon with free food, drinks and music from 9am-12pm. If you miss out on the deal, check out pricing for different class passes here.
The McKinney location is : 1720 N Central Expwy Mckinney, TX 75070. View other locations and schedule here.
9. Pilates in Mind: Pilates in Mind is currently hosting a deal on Gilt City. Snag five Pilates equipment classes for $100 or ten classes for $200. The deal on Gilt City ends Dec. 6th, but if you miss it, don’t worry. I gotchu! Good through Jan. 17th, mention “Deep Fried Fit” and score the same deal of five classes for $100. The classes are small group classes so you can get the most out of your workout.
Address: 1315 E. Levee St. Dallas, TX 75207 (Design District) or call 214.741.1347 to set up your account.
10. Vital Fitness Studio: Starting now and into the new year, Vital Fitness is offering a new intro program. Enjoy 15 days of unlimited classes for $20 for 15 days and it is available for new and existing customers.
Check out their monthly Crunch and Brunch event held on the third Sunday of every month. This month, the class will be held on Dec. 21st. It includes a core fitness class followed by brunch at CBD Provisions. The class is $35 for non-members and $25 for members. There was also mention of a Nutella french toast… just sayin.
As part of Lululemon’s 25 Days of Sweat, Vital Fitness Studio is offering two free classes for everyone on Tues., Dec. 16th. Lock in your spot here. There is a class for beginners and the other is for intermediate to advance yogis.
Address: 1608 Main St. Dallas, TX 75201 (inside the Joule Hotel)
11. FLYWHEEL SPORTS: If you crave competition and love a great spin class, FLYWHEEL has a few promotions going on. Similar to a Santa’s naughty or nice list, complete all the tasks on the #FLYList and receive a prize. Some tasks include riding on the front row, taking a 60 or 90 minute class or taking a class with an instructor you’ve never taken before.
4252 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas TX 75219
5964 W Parker Rd. Suite 100, Plano, TX 75093
12. My Private Chef: Fitness goals are maintained in the kitchen as much as in the gym. Eating right plays a major part in staying healthy and fit. New owner Skye Davis is offering a fantastic promo for the holidays. For first time customers, get $25 off an order of 15 meals or $15 off an order of 10 meals. Read more info on that special and get a look at the December menu here. Refer a friend and get 10% on your next order.