It’s summer time in Dallas and everyone is itching to get out, enjoy the sunshine and do some fun things. I’m partnering with adidas for the cute fits so that I’m both cool and stylish as I’m hitting up all the activities this summer. Here’s a list of fun activities to do this summer:
- Pickleball! It’s the fastest growing sport in the nation and you should absolutely give it a try. You can take lessons or grab a friend and go to a pickleball court to try it. I recommend Chicken and Pickle, Samuel Grand Tennis Courts, Brookhaven Country Club, or Fretz Park. By the way, this adidas tennis dress is so light and fun for going from pickleball to errands.
- Check out Golf Ranch. It’s in between a Top Golf and a country club. They’re opened this summer with access to outdoor bays and hospitality bays to make it a fun social outing. Order food and drinks, take lessons, attend events, and have a great time.
- Sphere Club Dallas – NO SOCCER experience necessary. Sphere Club is a community inviting people to come together through movement. They offer open play opportunities, fitness classes, and additional meet ups outside of soccer.
- Fitness Ambassador pop up events – shameless plug here. Fitness Ambassadors hosts free outdoor pop up movement events at both Omni Dallas and Omni Las Colinas properties. Head to the lawn space for yoga, HIIT, Pilates, and other fun activities featuring local instructors and studios. Stay tuned for an outdoor fitness festival, FAME Fest in October!
- Concerts at Dos Equis Pavillion. Choose from dozens of concerts at Dos Equis in Fair Park. Lawn seats are typically cheap. Grab a picnic blanket or rent one of their lawn chairs, a cold one, and enjoy a summer night with music.
- Sand Volleyball at Sports Garden. With the sad closure of Sandbar, all our volleyball friends are flocking to Sports Garden in Coppell. You can rent courts for $75 an hour with some friends or try your hand at open play. Food and drink for purchase there. There is an $8 cover fee. Check out these volleyball shorts for something to wear!
- Walk and Run Clubs – so many amazing running communities in Dallas. Check out November Project, Pint Striders, White Rock Running Club, Dallas Hot Girl Walks, ZFIT Run Club, and Dallas Running Co in Plano and Fort Worth for meet ups.
- Dive in Dallas – need to cool off? Dive in Dallas is a private social swim club. You can find really fun themed parties, live DJs and more. Grab a day pass for anywhere between $5-$15 dollars or purchase a season membership.
This blog is brought to you in partnership with adidas. You can links to my outfit here.